Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going to the chapel and we’re, gonna get married

For all of you avid readers, I am sorry that it has been so long between posts. I have a great excuse though…WEDDING PLANNING! My wedding is this coming Saturday and I am VERY excited. The wedding will be on Simpson’s campus in the beautiful Smith Chapel.

With a wedding comes planning, and boy have we planned. We have everything in place for a wonderful day and although it has been a lot of work and effort, it will be worth every ribbon tied, and invite envelope licked.

A part of the day that I am really looking forward to is seeing all of our friends. Many of these friends are graduates of Simpson College as well, and it makes me think about how many great times I had during my years at SC. Those friends haven’t been lost, or forgotten, but remain as part of my life, and now Erin’s life too. You will make lifelong friends in college, and the friends I have made at Simpson have helped me become who I am today.

What a wonderful day is upcoming. I get to dedicate my life to the woman that I love in the presence of family and friends.

I’ll be unable to blog for about a week and a half, but bear with me as I am sure that I’ll have some great new material after my trip to Jamaica with my WIFE!

GO STORM-

Andy